This web site requires Java Script.
You must enable Java Script on
your browser to navigate this site.
ModCom HMI SCADA Software
The easiest way to communicate with the Stackable DAQ Modules for Industrial Control and Factory Automation is to use ModCom, a GUI-based HMI development platform created with the non-programmer in mind. Custom screens such as what's shown above can be setup very quickly and easily with little or no programming skills. Ready to run, built-in features include the following:
- Instrument Gauges capture data from external sensors and show their readings live.
- Push Buttons can control external solenoids, valves, actuators, or machinery.
- Slider Controls adjust output voltages by sliding the knob up or down with the mouse.
- Event Counters can count pulses, external contact closures, or internal events.
- Event Timers can measure the time between external switch or contact closures.
- On-Screen Lights can be triggered by external contact closures or internal alarms.
- PI-Controllers can regulate temperature, pressure, flow rate, tank level, etc.
- Chart Recorders can plot the data from any of the Screen Objects onto a graph.
- Log to File function can send the data from any of the Screen Objects to a CSV file.
- Log to Web function can automatically upload the contents of the log file to the internet.
- Program Scripts can be written by the user to perform complex tasks in the background.
- Conditional Statements can watch for and act upon specific conditions.
- Keypad Entry allows the operator to input data using a touchscreen or mouse.
- Send Email Function can send an email containing the value of any Screen Object.
- Print Label Function can print a label containing any Screen Object value plus BarCode.
This software is absolutely FREE
for personal and trial use, and only $250 for a limited commercial license. To download a full-working full-feature
version of this software, click below.
||For WIN10, WIN8, WIN7, VISTA, XP, 2000, ME, NT, or 98